Zero custom motorcycles has designed another bobber bike from Royal Enfield 350 classic. They have designed two bikes.
This bike has Classic peanut style fuel and balloon tyres.
1. Installed 5/16 Timsun tyres also called as balloon tyres
2. Installed wide Triple T
3. Installed extended and wide swingarm
4. Installed a inhouse custom made free flow exhaust
5. Customized fuel tank with two inlets along with brass caps for the inlets
6. Custom made short mudguards
7. Installed a cylindrical box which houses wiring and battery, also called as battery box
8. Installed a wide bobber handle bar
9. Installed a vintage yellow head light
10. Replaced stock Air filter with K&N Air filter
11. Customized brass foot rests, brass handle bar ends and brass exhaust end
12. Heat wrap for the free flow exhaust
13. Digital meter
14. Full leather single seat
Comment below and tell us how much do you like this bike.